What is a skip bin?
A skip bin is a large metal container that is designed for waste material and garbage disposal. In some parts of the world like the United States of America and Canada, skip bins are known as dumpsters.
Skip bins are booked by commercial businesses and homeowners to remove waste. They are the most effective way to remove large amounts of waste quickly and efficiently. Some materials are send for recycling while others may be disposed of in a landfill.
What are tip bins use for?
Skip bins can be used for a variety of waste removal including:
- Construction waste
- Green or gardening waste
- Renovation or building waste
- General household waste
- Garage clean-out waste
- Office end-of-lease waste
- Broken equipment or appliances (including computers and keyboards)
Note: You cannot throw asbestos (unless advice on how to dispose is given), perishable products (like food and drinks) or hazardous materials (like drugs, gas bottles, and others).
WHY HIRE A SKIP BIN?
If you have a large amount of rubbish to dispose in Sydney CBD, Inner and Outer Suburbs you may want to consider hiring a skip bin company to do the job for you.
Here are some good reasons why you should consider hiring a skip bin company in Sydney:
Skip bins are convenient
Skip bins make your building, landscaping, relocating and construction project so much easier.
You don’t have to do much work except find the right company and make an appointment for them to deliver the bin. The bins are delivered kerbside and as close to the area you are cleaning out. All you have to do is load the rubbish or waste into the bin once.
The trunk will return to collect the bin when you call them again and you don’t have to do anything else with regards to the waste.
If you were doing it yourself, you will have to find a landfill, hire a UTE, load and reload the waste multiple times both at your place and when you get the tip site.
Skip bins come in different sizes
There are different skip bin sizes used for different waste disposal projects. If you’re going to hire a Skip Bin, you must understand how these different sizes differ and what they are best used for.
Most of the time, there are three skip bin sizes, the Mini, Middle Sized (Walk-in) and Jumbo (Industrial Grade). Let’s see their differences and best usage scenario.
- Mini Skips– they are the smallest Skip Bins you can usually hire and are usually sized from 2 to 3 cubic metres. They are ideal for small projects like household cleaning, garden cleaning, etc. They’re more often suited for weekly waste collections from homes or residential areas. You can use mini skips for grass rolls, weeds, plaster, furniture items, etc.
- Middle Sized Skips– they’re much larger, with sizes ranging from 4 to 6 cubic metres. They can carry double the weight capacity of mini sized skips and are designed to hold an enormous amount of industrial and commercial rubbish. Metal remains, saw shavings, computer wastes, timbers, wood, garden wastes, plastics, etc. are some of the common waste materials dumped into a middle-sized
- Jumbo Sized (Industrial Grade) Skips – coming at with sizes 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 cubic metres, they are most efficient for large projects like demolitions and also for commodity relocation. They are usually hired during home and office clearance which deals with many kinds of wastes such as wood, timbers, household, furniture, garden waste materials.
Skip bins are hassle-free solutions
There is very little hassle involved in hiring a skip bin. All you have to do is to do some simple research and call the company. Everything else is done for you so you can focus on the project at hand.
Skip bins are time-saving solution
Skip bins save you time because you do not have to do multiple loads and trips to the landfill.
Skip bins are affordable
Skip bins are affordable options for large amounts of waste removal. Most companies that hire skip bins in Sydney offer competitive prices so be sure to check their prices before you confirm their services.
HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT SKIP BIN COMPANY?
Most customers source online these days so check on the website to find the best company in Sydney.
When looking for a skip bin to hire be sure to find a company that is:
- Has a good reputation – Read the reviews on their website to see what other customers think of them. If they are providing good services others will be full of praise.
- Can give the best advice – It the company you contact is not knowledgeable on what size bin you will require even after you have spent some time explaining the type of rubbish to them perhaps you should reconsider.
- Provides good customer service – If they have not been replying to your emails or voice messages, give them a miss. A company that does not get the inquiry stage right is not going to be a reliable one.
- Can come out to your address when you need it. It is no point booking a skip bin company if it cannot come out when you need it.
- Has a competitive price – It is important to find a skip bin company that is not going to overcharge you.
Skip bins is the most effective way to remove commercial and household waste from your party. If you are embarking on a project, hire a skip bin to remove the rubbish generated so you don’t have to worry about this. Spend the time on completing your project instead. For example if you are doing a garage clean-out, clearing out the rubbish is just the first step. The better steps are the ones where you rearrange the garage into a new pristine look.
Tangoskip is Sydney’s leading skip bin hire. We have a wide range of skip bins for hire from small 2 cubic metre bins to large 10 cubic metre bins. To book a bin, call us on 0422 222 468 or email us: Tangoskips@gmail.com